Ways to Help
- DONATE food, toys, money or gift cards
- VOLUNTEER to help pack, wrap, or organize a hamper from your workplace
Deadline for contributions is December 11, 2018
Download Christmas Hamper Information 2018
For the fifth year in a row, Abundant Life Lutheran Church will be providing Christmas hampers to residents in need in the RM of St. Clements, East St. Paul and Springfield. Last year they delivered almost 70 hampers.
What do I do if I need a Christmas Hamper?
If you are in need of a Christmas hamper, please call the Abundant Life Lutheran Church Christmas hamper line at 204-619-5054 between November 1 and December 11, 2018.
Where is Abundant Life Lutheran Church and what is their contact information?
Abundant Life Lutheran Church:
- 3486 Raleigh Street, East St. Paul, R2E 1B9
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Hamper line: 204-619-5054
Where can I drop off donations?
Donations can be dropped off at:
- Abundant Life Lutheran Church, 3486 Raleigh Street, East St. Paul
When is the deadline to donate?
The deadline for donations is Tuesday, December 11, 2018.
When are the hampers being delivered?
The hampers are being delivered between December 12 and December 15, 2018.
Can I provide an entire hamper?
Yes. Contact the Abundant Life Lutheran Church hamper line at 204-619-5054 to find out how.
Suggested hamper items
- canned soup
- canned fruit
- canned vegetables/tomatoes
- canned beans or stew
- canned fish or meat
- cranberry sauce
- cereal or oatmeal
- pasta sauce
- tea/coffee/hot chocolate
- Christmas candy/cookies
- peanut butter
- macaroni and cheese
- cake mixes
- pancake mix
- pet food
- Gifts suitable for all members of the family – children, teens and adults