Ways to Help
- DONATE food, toys, money or gift cards
- VOLUNTEER to help pack, wrap, or organize a hamper from your workplace
Deadline for contributions is December 10, 2019
Abundant Life Lutheran Church will be providing Christmas hampers to residents in need in the RM of St. Clements, East St. Paul and Springfield. Last year they delivered almost 70 hampers.
What do I do if I need a Christmas Hamper?
If you are in need of a Christmas hamper, please call the Abundant Life Lutheran Church Christmas hamper line at 204-698-8596 between November 1st and December 9th.
Where is Abundant Life Lutheran Church and what is their contact information?
Abundant Life Lutheran Church:
- 3486 Raleigh Street, East St. Paul, R2E 1B9
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Hamper line: 204-698-8596
Where can I drop off donations?
Donations can be dropped off at:
- Abundant Life Lutheran Church, 3486 Raleigh Street, East St. Paul
- East Selkirk Arena, East Selkirk
When is the deadline to donate?
The deadline for donations is Tuesday, December 10, 2019.
When are the hampers being delivered?
The hampers are being delivered to recipients by Saturday, December 14th, 2019.
Can I provide an entire hamper?
Yes. Contact the Abundant Life Lutheran Church hamper line at 204-698-8596 to find out how.
Suggested hamper items
- canned soup
- canned fruit
- canned vegetables/tomatoes
- canned beans or stew
- canned fish or meat
- cranberry sauce
- cereal or oatmeal
- pasta sauce
- tea/coffee/hot chocolate
- Christmas candy/cookies
- peanut butter
- macaroni and cheese
- cake mixes
- pancake mix
- pet food
- Gifts suitable for all members of the family – children, teens and adults