- This event has passed.
Red River North Photography Club
May 30 @ 6:30 pm - 8:30 pm
An event every month that begins at 6:30 pm on day Last of the month, repeating until March 26, 2020
- Calling all photographers, photo hobbyists, people who are passionate about taking photos!
- The RED RIVER NORTH PHOTOGRAPHY GROUP is calling you.
- We meet on the last Thursday of every month at 6:30 pm in the Gaynor Family Regional Library.
- We meet and share themed photos, discuss photography techniques and discuss problems we encountered.
- We are informal, open to everyone from drone pilots, DSLR, point and shoot, bridge camera, cell phone camera.
- We go out on group photo outings, and try to improve our skills through sharing skills, knowledge and techniques.
- We can be found on Facebook “RED RIVER NORTH PHOTOGRAPHY GROUP “
- No cost to join and take part in our group and come to meetings.
- The themes for March will be the colour green and or St.Patricks Day.
- Please feel free to interpret these themes as you wish, maybe you have photos in your collection to share. Any questions, contact John M Dalebozik, at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 204-479-2327