The RM of St. Clements is looking forward welcoming back the public to our offices! The Province of Manitoba will be loosening a variety of restrictions beginning this Friday, February 12th after following feedback from Manitobans and advice from public health leaders on decreasing COVID-19 numbers. Therefore, we have made the decision to slowly phase our office reopening. Our Office will be open for the public to come in on Tuesdays to Thursdays from 8:30 am to 4:30 pm. Our first day of reopening will be Tuesday, February 16th.
We want to share with you some important parts of our reopening plan so that we can all feel confident and comfortable in practicing safe social distancing and COVID-19 protocols. Our community’s health and safety are of our upmost concern and we thank you in advance for helping us adhere to these changes.
- We first ask that if you are experiencing any COVID-19 related symptoms that you avoid the Municipal and Public Works offices
- All meetings will be done by appointment only – so if you are coming into speak with someone directly, please call or email our office to make an appointment
- In order to adhere to physical distancing requirements, we will be limiting the public to three persons at one time in the office
- We do have a mandatory mask policy for those coming into the office
- Once you are in our office you’ll notice stickers on the floor to practice physical distancing, a plexi-guard now erected on our front counter and plenty of hand sanitizer for you to use
- We will accept cash, debit and cheque at our Municipal office but residents and businesses are requested to consider remote payment options rather than in-person payments. Remote payment options include: mailing a cheque, or paying through online banking or using the mail slot located at the back door (please place cheque in envelope)
- On the Mondays and Fridays that the office is closed to the public our staff will continue to be working, therefore if you need to contact the office please do so via email firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone 204-482-3300