Click to download the new RM of St. Clements Curbside Pickup Schedule 2020-2021 for garbage and recycling. A reminder that every week your garbage will be picked up on your designated day and every second week (shown on calendar) your recycling will be picked up on your designated day.
Zone 4 will be moved from Wednesday collection to Monday collection effective July 20. We will be mailing a new schedule along with a notice explaining the change to those residents in Zone 4.
- Have Bins Out by 7:00 a.m. on designated pickup day.
- Pickup Time: Emterra has between the hours of 7:00 am and 7:00 pm to pick up, can come at any time, no set time.
- Place your cart – with the back wheels towards the fence or property, close lid
- Point your cart – the cart lid opens towards the centre of the road or lane
- Space your cart – leave on arm’s length clearance (one meter or 39 inches) on all sides of each cart or better yet you can place your carts at the end of your driveway with one on each side, this allows the collection truck enough room to grab your cart.
- Look up – avoid placing your cart under hydro or telephone wires, basketball hoops, awnings and tree limbs.
- In Winter – clear snow away from the area around and under where you place your cart. Do not place carts behind or on top of snowbanks; clear snow and ice off lids so they will open easily when emptied.
- No Overfill – Make sure lid is closed, carts cannot be overflowing and held closed. Will only pickup what is in the carts, nothing on the outside.