Notice is hereby given that the Real Property Assessment Roll of the Rural Municipality of St. Clements for the year 2019 has been deposited in the office of the Rural Municipality of St. Clements and will remain open for public inspection during regular office hours (8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m., Monday to Friday). The 2018 Supplemental Bills for added and reduced taxes have also been mailed out. Applications for revisions may be made in accordance with Section 42 and 43 of the Assessment Act.
APPLICATION FOR REVISION
42(1) A person in whose name property has been assessed, a mortgagee in possession of property under subsection 114(1) of The Real Property Act, an occupier of premises who is required under the terms of a lease to pay the taxes on the property, or the assessor may make application for the revision of an assessment roll with respect to:
- liability to taxation;
- amount of an assessed value;
- classification of property; or
- a refusal by an assessor to amend the assessment roll under subsection 13(2).
43(1) An application for revision must
- be made in writing;
- set out the roll number and legal description of the assessable property for which a revision is sought;
- state the grounds on which the application is based; and
- be filed by delivering it or causing it to be delivered to:
Board of Revision
Rural Municipality of St. Clements
1043 Kittson Road
Box 2 Grp. 35 RR 1
East Selkirk, Manitoba R0E 0M0
The Board of Revision will sit on Thursday, November 15, 2018 at 1:30 PM in the Council Chambers of the Rural Municipality of St. Clements to hear applications for revision.
The final date on which applications may be received by the Secretary of the Board is October 31, 2018 at 4:30 p.m.
Dated at East Selkirk, Manitoba this 12th day of October, 2018
Chief Administrative Officer