Many Manitoba business owners have already taken advantage of federal COVID-19 relief funding but many are having difficulties navigating these programs. To support your business in accessing all the relief funding for which you’re eligible, the Manitoba Chambers of Commerce is hosting a free webinar on Thursday, January 14th.
Join presenters Ken Goodridge and Leilani Kagan for a free webinar. They will cover the following topics, in addition to answering your questions.
- Overview of the Canada Emergency Rent Subsidy (CERS)
- Overview of the Extended Canada Emergency Wage Subsidy (CEWS)
- Overview of the Canada Emergency Business Account (CEBA)
- Who can apply for each subsidy and who isn’t eligible
- What you need to apply
- How to calculate a revenue decline
For more information and to register now click here.