Planning hearings are held on the fourth Tuesday of every month at 6:00 pm in the RM of St. Clements Council Chambers, 1043 Kittson Rd., East Selkirk.
A public planning hearing is designed to provide public input prior to elected officials making a decision on planning applications, as outlined in The Planning Act.
Do you have questions about planning hearings? Visit our Planning Hearing FAQ page to learn everything you need to know.
For June 22, 2021 Planning Hearings
What is S21-2896 about?
To subdivide the subject property within “RT” Recreation Tourism zone in order to create 28 new proposed lots, with new proposed roads and public reserve areas as part of this application. Please contact the Red River Planning District Office for more details.
What is VO 52, 2021 about?
This variance application is to decrease the side yard (west) setback from 10 ft. (min.) to 6 ft. (min.), in order to allow an existing accessory (tent structure) to remain on the subject property within the “ML” Light Industrial Zone.
What is VO 53, 2021 about?
This variance application for the subject property in the “RR” Rural Residential Zone is to allow the following:
- Reduce the required corner side yard from 30 ft. (min.) to 10 ft. for an existing accessory building (150 sq. ft. shed).
- Reduce the required corner side yard from 30 ft. (min.) to 12 ft. for a proposed accessory (~1108 sq. ft. garage)
What is VO 57, 2021 about?
The following variances are required in order to allow for a proposed 432 sq. ft. garage & an existing shed on the subject property in the “SR” Seasonal Residential Zone:
- Reduce the required front yard setback from 30 ft. (min.) to 5 ft. (min.) for proposed ~432 sq. ft. garage.
- Reduce the permitted rear yard from 10 ft. (min.) to 5 ft. (min.) for existing 120 sq. ft. shed.
What is VO 60, 2021 about?
This variance application for the subject property in the “GD” General Development Zone is to allow the following:
- Increase the required height from 15 ft. (max.) to 19 ft. (max.) for a proposed accessory building.
- Increase the required unit size from 1200 ft. (max.) to 1800 sq. ft. (max.) for a proposed accessory.
Combined Zoning and Subdivision