Planning hearings are held on the fourth Tuesday of every month at 6:00 pm in the RM of St. Clements Council Chambers, 1043 Kittson Rd., East Selkirk.
A public planning hearing is designed to provide public input prior to elected officials making a decision on planning applications, as outlined in The Planning Act.
Do you have questions about planning hearings? Visit our Planning Hearing FAQ page to learn everything you need to know.
For March 27, 2018 Planning Hearing
What is Zoning By-law Amendment No. 2-2018 about?
The general intent of this amendment is to rezone the subject property from “AR” Agricultural Restricted Zone to “GD” General Development Zone in order to facilitate a future subdivision of 2 acre lots.
What is Variation Order 7, 2018 about?
This variance application is to allow 7 variances for accessory structures in the “RR” Rural Residential Zone:
- Maximum Unit Size: 1833 sq. ft. (max.)
- Front Yard Setback: 26.41 ft. (min.)
- Rear Yard Setback: 8 ft. (min.)
- Combined Area All Accessories 2381 sq. ft. (max.)
- Maximum Number of Accessories: 3 (max.)
6. Rear Yard Setback: 2 ft. (min.)
7. Projection into Rear Yard: 0 ft. (min.)
What is Variation Order 13, 2018 about?
This Variance application is to allow 5 variances for accessory structure in the “AR” Agriculture Restricted Zone:
- Front yard from required 50 ft. to 0.5 ft. (wall #1)
- Side yard from required 15 ft. to 0.5 ft (wall #1)
- Building separation from required 10 ft. to 0 ft. (wall #2)
- Side yard from required 15 ft. to 11 ft. (wall #2)
- Building separation from required 10 ft. to 0 ft (wall#3)
What is Variation Order 16 & 17, 2018 about?
These variance applications is to allow minimum site area variances of ~4.182 acres (min.) for a residual lot, as a condition for the conditionally approved Subdivision Application S16-2691.