The RM of St. Clements is pleased to announce St. Clements Connect, a communication system that allows us to contact you quickly in a way that works for you. You can pick any or all of the following contact options :
- By voice message on your land line telephone
- By text or voice message on your cell phone
- By email
We are also able to send messages to specific geographic locations so we can let you know about issues affecting your neighbourhood. Be sure that your house location is accurate on the Google map during the registration process so we don’t miss you!
What kind of messages will I get?
- You will automatically receive messages from Canada’s national emergency alerting system (Alert Ready) who distributes emergency alert messages from all levels of government, Environment Canada and the RCMP
- We will send alerts on issues affecting your neighbourhood
- You have an option during the registration process to sign up for other communications like the newsletter. You can change your options at any time by logging into your account.
What if I don’t have an email address?
You can still sign up for Connect for voice mail on your land line phone or voicemail and/or text message on your cell phone by either calling the RM office at 204-482-3300 and asking to sign up for Connect or by dropping by the RM office and filling out a form.
How do I change my account settings?
Already signed up? Need to change your account settings?
Changing your account settings is simple! Follow these five easy steps:
- Go to the form below
- Click on the My Account link at the top right hand corner
- Log in with your email address and password
- Update any of your account details such as: name, email address, phone numbers, address, communication preferences, groups and account password
- Click submit
Fill out the registration form below. This will create an account for you that you can edit at any time by clicking the “My Account” link in the black bar below or by going here: https://stclements.allnetconnect.ca/Pubs/login.aspx