Poll Clerks Required for October 24, 2018 Municipal Election
Download Election Poll Clerks Job Description here
The R.M. of St. Clements is seeking applications for poll clerks. These are paid positions.
Successful Applicants should possess the following qualifications:
- Canadian Citizenship.
- Reside in Electoral District.
- Be accurate in Recording and Processing Information.
- Be available to set up and open the polling station.
- Assist with counting the ballots on elections night.
- Assist deputy returning officer with duties.
Please apply by 4:30 pm August 17, 2018
The Rural Municipality of St. Clements
1043 Kittson Road
Box 2 Grp 35 RR 1
East Selkirk, Manitoba
Resumes may also be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org or faxed to (204) 482-3098. We thank you in advance for submitting your application, however, please be advised that only those selected for interviews will be contacted.