Provincial Highway Closures
We have received notification that the following portions of Provincial Highways have now been closed:
- Hwy 204 – from Hwy 212 to the Selkirk Blue Bridge in East Selkirk
- Hwy 204 – The loop portion that runs under the Floodway Bridge (for east-bound traffic on PTH 44 to north-bound PR 204) in Lockport
Please adhere to the barricades and follow the necessary detours.
Municipal Road Closures
Please see below the most recent road closures:
- The portion of Road 84 between Two Mile Road and Road 30 has been closed
- The portion of Road 43 between Road 89 and Road 90 has been closed
- The portion of Road 31 between Road 85 and Road 86 has been closed
- The portion of Road 34 between Road 83 and Road 84 has been closed.
- As of Monday, April 5 at 7:30 am, Dunning Crossing between Hwy 59 and PR 202 has been closed due to rising water in the floodway.
We will notify you once the necessary repairs have been completed and the road is reopened.